The Spark Data Care Plans platform has been specialised for Hospices, and is now in place with Highland Hospice. It manages all the complexities of care records for hospice users as they move through care stages, from outpatient to inpatient and possibly back again. It also manages other related areas of Hospice work, such as telephone advice and incident/accident recording, and generates admission reports as required for government statistics.
- Cloud based Software as a Service (SAAS)
- Inpatient Careplans and Assessments
- Outpatient Careplans and Assessments
- Track review deadlines for all record types for all care users
- Full tracking of care plans, interventions, and associated audit trails
- Seamless change of status from outpatient to inpatient. Re-start paused outpatient programme.
- Telephone Advice
- Specialised for use with Hospices
"This is the best platform we have seen for dealing with the complex requirements of Hospice Care Records"